Comments Off on #Top #Python Courses
What is it?
Essentially, python is a high level (object oriented) programming language first developed in the 80s. It depicts easy to learn readable syntax that make programming easier since you only need a few lines of codes to write a function when compared to other complex languages like C++. Python can be easily interpreted by computers and therefore requires no compiling before it is run. It also makes it easier to re-use codes and modularity. Besides, the weight of the edit-test and debug process is lessened and takes only a short time.
What can python achieve?
As a programming language, python is quite versatile and can be used for writing almost all sorts of programs from GUI (graphical user interface) to web development. It provides a broad range of data that includes strings, numbers, floats and lists among others supporting object oriented programming that feature inheritance, hierarchy and classes. Support for clean error handling is also integrated using strong data types whose incompatible mixing causes exceptions. Such incompatibility exceptions are raised early and an inbuilt memory management and garbage collector saves you the time spent in tracking allocations.
The uses of python language are quite obvious and straightforward. As a flexible language that needs no compiling, python has been used in various programming needs including;
• Web development – Internet protocols such as JSON and HTML are all supported by python standard libraries and the codes have been used to develop both web frameworks and CMS (content management systems). Python frameworks underline platforms such as Django CMS, Google App Engine, Quora and YouTube among many others.
• Scientific computing and software development – Spicy and Panda are some of the software used in scientific computing and analysis. Both have been developed using python codes. Software developers have also shown interest in using python language to create their applications. Some of the software applications that use python include Apache Gump, Buildbot Roundup and Trac.
• Desktop GUI – Python distribution includes a graphical user interface library that is used in different GUI developments for desktop and screen viewing.
There are many other uses of python as a programming language. As aforesaid, it is flexible and can be used in just about any kind of programming.
Benefits of python
programmers love python language for various obvious reasons that include the following;
• The language is clean and elegant providing easy to read and learn syntax. This ultimately reduces the cost and effort of developing, maintaining and upgrading the program.
• Since python results in a shorter edit-test and debug process, it offers room for increased productivity. It also has a standard library with many tasks that you are probably already accustomed to using such as searching through text.
There are many other benefits of python programming language. It is easy to add new models and the language provides an interface when it is embedded into other applications. Moreover, it runs on most operating systems and it is a free programming language.
Top Python courses
…more coming soon